Friday, November 6, 2009

Merciful for God

So whatever you speak, or whatever you do, remember you will be judges by the law of love, the law that sets you free. For there will be no mercy for you if you have not been merciful to others. But if you have been merciful, then God’s mercy toward you will win out over his judgment against you. James 2:12-13

Dearest Father,
I want my greatest desire to be to honor you and to value your word. I seek to know your word, to keep it in my heart, to live it and to please you. Even though I don’t give it much time in the day I pray that you will help me to honor your ways and to do your will. To be who you desire for me to be to live out your plan. Let these words help those who seek you, to bring others to an awakening of you and to know the deep preciousness of your love. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and to reach out to others. Help me not to discriminate between people for any reason, but to be fair to everyone. Showing your kindness and mercy to everyone who needs love. Help me to also be fair and to discipline as needed with my students and my children. By knowing your word and living it I won’t corrupt them my being lazy or lacking discipline. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.