Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen Romans 1:24-25
Dear Heavenly Father, Praise be your name in all the Earth. I sing your praise. You are a loving and gracious God. I try to keep your name apon my lips. Always I want to share your love and mercy. Please forgive me Lord for all the hurt I do in my carelessness and callousness.
Please work with me to change my heart and my words so that I glorify you. I pray that my words bring new life and healing to others and not pain. However, I know that your Old Testament prophets spoke words of truth that we would preceive as mean and hurtful, yet they were your words. Your words of warning and words to rebuke poor behavior.
Let my words teach, train and guide others to everlasting life. Oh, Lord how I desire to please you and to bring others to you. Work in me so I can be the guiding light of life I wish to be. I pray for all those I come in contact with that don’t understand me. I pray for us to be reconciled and blessed in our relationships. I pray for those whom I love to have healing and protection. Keep my family from the evil one. Strengthen us to fight for you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.