He (Abimelech) went to his father's home at Ophrah, and ...killed all seventy of his half brothers, the sons of Gideon. But the youngest brother, Jotham, escaped and hid. Judges 9:5
Dear Savior, Jesus Christ, Thankyou for taking care of evil in our midsts. I know that I am not aware of all the ways you save me and my loved ones. I don't even know all the ways you teach my to be paitent. Like how Jotham was patient. Jotham waited three years for you to snuff out Abimelech. We have to pay for our sins, as I am sure the relatives of Abimelech had to do since they followed his plan to make himself king. OH, Lord please keep evil from my home and family. Save up from the hands of the evil one. In the name of the Father, Son and HOly Ghost. Amen.
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.