So humble yourselves before the Lord. REsist the Devil, and he will flee from you. Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you.Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, you hypocrites. Let there be tears for the wrong things you have done. Let there be sorrow adn deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy. When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him. he will lift you up and give you honor.James 4:7-10
Today my computer battery was dead and I had to get my charger. It reminded me that I am like my computer when I havent' drawn near to God to study. I am dead inside. Barely aware of the workings of God in my surroundings. Taking for granted all that he gives and does for me. I must really read his word. Not just a few sentences in a nice little devotional book. But to read right out of his word a few chapters or more. So that I am closer to a fuller meaning of what he does for us, his Christians. Take timet to read his word each day for yourself. Allow his spirit to dwell in you.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for the sactuary of your love. The HOly Spirit that you put into me to know your faithfullness, to identify your works and remind me of right. create in me a pure heart, not one of a hypocrite. Use my words and actions to be a sweet, sweet song to you. I ask for blessings in my life. Protection of the ones I love and hold dear to my heart. Protection for those in my community and state. Protection and purification of my country. Let your words be heard. Don't shut us out. Don't turn your back on us. Help those who believe in you to be to strong so we can fight the Devil and all the evil in our midsts. I pray for peace for those who have none. I ask for healing for those who are suffereing in their hearts and bodies. Oh, Lord how we need you! Please hurry and come. How much more must your people and marters suffer here on Earth? How much more evil will you let take place before you strick against those who punish and kill for Satan? Praise be the Name of the Lord Most High, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, Is the LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY. Amen.
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.