The land of Egypt will become a desolate wasteland, and the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord. Because you said"The Nile river is mine; I made it." I am now the enemy of both you and your river... Ezekial 29:9-10
Oh Father in Heaven, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit forgive our American pride. We too are too boastful. Thinking we made our freedom. We are the best and so on.. I pray for my country and our future with you. Keep us from the fate of other nations who have turned their back on you. Keep us strong in our faith to you. We are gorging ourselves in our wants and desires forgetting that you are in control. We are no better than when Israel was given the promise land. They turned their love over to the ideas of other nations and began to worship other gods. I see that in our nation. As we welcome the ideals and values of the east. Our leaders modeling our countries laws based on ideas from other countries that don’t recognize you as the KING. I know we are on our downfall and I pray that you will intervene. Discipline us before we receive the same fate as Egypt in this passage. Remember our first fathers here in America and bless us by setting us on the straight road again. Amen
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.