Deuteronomy 18:10-12
For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.
Dear Lord,
I get sad to think that there are people so lost that they are willing to reach out to Satan to try to find peace of mind. What they don’t realize is that only you can give peace. That it is you they are running from. People desire they’re own selfish ways and will not change from them as you demand.
We must follow you if we are to belong to you. The ironic thing is that we Want to follow you when we belong to you. You give us the desires of your heart. It pleases us to please you.
Oh , Lord thank you so much for giving me the desire to love you and worship you and to do what is right all these years. I have never had any regrets when I did what I knew you would want me to do. By your strength I am healed. Whenever, I wanted out of a situation you have shown me your ways. You have made me stronger by teaching me your word in your Bible. Forgive me when I’ve stumbled. Corrected me when I was wrong. I only need you. I don’t need a fortuneteller to tell me anything. I can rest assured because my future is already safe and sound in your capable hands. You love me better than anyone could, because your love is perfect. You Lord, are mighty and just. You control each breath I take, each hair on my head (or chin) and I know that I will someday be with you in eternity. I love you Lord. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

Your prayers are wonderful and uplifting. I agree we must be vigilant on what we allow our eyes to see and our ears to hear. Along with our own vigilance we have the everpresent help of the Holy Spirit our counselor (John 14:16) and our own guardian angel. (Ps 91: 9-12(, (Ps. 34:7), (1 Kings 19:5-7),(2 Kings 1:3&15)
ReplyDelete