Oh my lord, how I wonder about the future. But I need not fear for you are in control. You have been in control since the beginning and you promise to be in control for all eternity. Eternity, a word I can’t even fully understand. Everything I encounter and deal with has an end. So what is eternity like?
You have given us clues of the end days. You have told us to watch, be ready, don’t be asleep. Times are getting confusing and things are not always easy to see in black and white anymore.
Please Lord, keep the eyes of your people open. Keep us from being led astray. I desire to be yours and also the same for my family and friends. How can I warn them? Am I being warned? Give me discretion to decipher what I see and hear.
Open my mind to your truths only.
In your, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD, GOD ALMIGHTY, name. As the angles proclaim and the people on earth who bow their knees. Protect us when we sleep, protect us when we are unaware, protect us when we are distracted for we are yours. I am yours. You have claimed us don’t let us be stolen away. Amen
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.