Thursday, September 24, 2009

CHRIST IS MY ROCK
Matthew 7:24-27
Lord Almighty you are my rock. I will work hard to build my life upon your foundation. I know it will not be easy. But as I learned yesterday it wasn't easy for you either to leave your home in heaven to be a man. I often feel out of place and that I am not fitting in. That too, is like you. You were not purposed for this earth. Your place is in heaven, but you came here for us. A place were you where not understood and were not well liked. You faced temptation for us. Thank you Lord. Be with me today as I try to teach my children your ways. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus is my rock also. Some days life is like an earthquake. At times it might be a number 3 on the Rickter Scale and other days it may be as bad as a # 7. No matter how bad it is I know the Lord is my solid foundation and I trust in him completely. I know I am among those who are the apple of his eye and the music to his ears and a pleasing odor too. If I am all these things to him then I have no excuse to treat him in a way that is less.

    A great place for artist inspiration is along the Jim River near highway 44. An old farm with parts of ruined buildings and a bridge that crosses an off shoot creek of the river. Not to mention the hills and trees scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.