Then Moses gave them this command: “at the end of every seventh year, the year of Release, during the Festival of Shelters, you must read this Book of Instruction to all the people of Israel when they assemble before the Lord you God at the places he chooses. Call them all together-men, women, children and the foreigners living in your towns-so they may hear this Book of Instruction and learn to fear the Lord your God and carefully obey all the terms of these instructions. Deuteronomy 31: 10-13
Dear Heavenly Father,
You are the mightiest of the mighty, the strongest of the strong, the greatest of the great and the Lord of all lords. May you hear and enjoy the song in my head this morning. Praise be your name that every knee will bow to say “Jesus, is Lord”. May your kingdom come as you've promised, may your will be done by me and all those who follow you. Thank you for this food and medicine that my family has to get well and I pray for all those who can't afford what they need. Please provide for their needs. Help me to forgive those who I get upset with and help them to forgive me, too. Everyday dear Lord keep the evil one away from me and my family. In your name I pray, Amen.
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

Isaiah 45:5-7 I am the Lord , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strenghen you, though you have not acknowledged me. So that from the rising of the sun to the place of it setting men may know there is non besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring proserity and creat disaster; I , the Lord , do all these things.
ReplyDelete