Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heavenly Father Knows

"...your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need." Matthew 6:32-33

I stole this verse off the http://fulltimemommy.bogspot.com site. (Although, it's free. Anyone can quote the Bible. Because it's written by God and it's for everyone.) I find that reading her blog is encouraging. Christians need each other. That is why God designed fellowship. We are to meet together, pray together and visit about Him together. God is Great. I know. You hear that a lot, but it's SO true. He knows what to give me even when I am too caught up in myself to realize that I needed His blessings. If you haven't started leaning on Christ I encourage you to start doing so. Find people who have their lives based on the BIBLE, not on other belief systems. The BIBLE is truth and you will only find comfort in God word and through being with His Holy Spirit. My prayer today is....Oh, Lord, reach out to those who haven't yet accepted your free gift of love. Send US, your servants out to them. Match us up so we can spread your word and fix those bleeding hearts. May I be of use to further your kingdom...today. For you loved me first and I am willing to share your love with others. Amen (so shall it be)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful blog you have. I'm so glad you shared this with me. I am not a huge fan of blogs, but yours will be one I follow.

    I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.