Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Recently I have been out in nature enjoying the beauty of the land. Although, this is South Dakota and the wind blows constantly. I still enjoy trying to keep my easel upright and my pastels from falling and hiding in the grass.

My mom has been with me and we work while sharing my easel. My mom has been using watercolor pencils and then takes in home and adds the water to create her painting.

We are looking for some other great locations to paint.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus is my rock too. Sometimes my life gets shaken just like an earthquake. At times its a number 2 on the Rickter scale and sometimes it is a number 7, but Jesus is always the solid rock under my feet and he holds me up. So, every day I tell my eyes, ears, body and mind to be still so that I may hear the still small voice of God. For I am the apple of his eye and the song to his ears and he deserves just as much and more from me.
    A great place to paint would be along the Jim close to Highway 44. There is a small bridge near there that goes across an offshoot creek of the river. There is also an old farm site with crumbling foundations and interesting things.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.