Leviticus 7:34
For I have reserved the breast of the special offering and the right thigh of the sacred offering for the priests. It is the permanent right of Aaron and his descendants to share in the peace offerings brought by the people of Israel.New Living Translation (©2007)
The Lord takes care of his own. He required his people the Israelites to make specific offerings to him. The Priests were the ones who did the labor involved in the offering. God makes sure that they are fed and fed well.
Like our ministers today who prepare the sermons, visit the congregations, keep track of everyones illnesses, weddings, future births and even making decision about who will set up choir chairs and who should take them down. Our ministers today lead us all in our Christian families. They are doing a lot of work. God commands us to take care of them. Are we giving them our best portion on the offering?
Dear Lord,
I thank your for our ministers, Paster Dean and Karhoff. You have given my congregation a blessing in sending them. Thankyou, Lord for your protection and safety. You shower us with love. Help us to take care of our ministers and our church family.
I thank you for the United State of America. For our freedom of religion that allows us to worship you anyway we desire. I thank you for all of our churches. I pray that those who are saying that they belong to YOU are truly teaching the truth. Fix those churches who are not protraying you right. Take the branches that are not preparing your fruit to be cleaned up and replanted in your word. If necessary to break off the sinful and destroy them.
God you have called me to be your own. Let my words be your words and my action reflect your love to others. I desire to be like you. In your Holy Name, Jesus the Chrust, I pray Amen.
It's been awhile...
-
Hello? Anyone there? Not sure what prompted my fingers to search for my old
blog again. But here she is, in all her glory. It was a nice stroll down
memo...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post a comment. Thoughts are welcome.